In order to participate in the Assessment and Gap Training you must be either a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.

Before you spend time and money on the registration process, contact your immigration office to ensure you meet the requirements to immigrate to Manitoba:

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)

You may also contact Manitoba Start for information on settlement services that are available prior to immigration and after you move to Manitoba.

Manitoba Start

Your immigration office will review your education and experience, and may select you to immigrate if it is confident you can find work and contribute to the economy. But your immigration office cannot guarantee that you meet the requirements to register with CMM.

Powered by in1touch